Mission & Goals
Champions For Learning makes it possible for our community to impact lives by enriching the environment for student learning.
GOALS & STRATEGIES
1. Foster real-world learning opportunities for students and families.
- Develop and implement volunteer-based models that support students for college and career readiness
- Develop and implement community-based curriculum to support students’ college and career readiness
- Expand access to post-secondary financial support.
2. Cultivate opportunities for educators to engage with their community and each other.
- Create opportunities to connect educators with community members
- Provide community-based professional learning opportunities for educators
- Invest in and share the innovative/best practices of educators
3. Promote community-based collaboration, innovation, and sharing of resources.
- Identify and implement strategic alignment with other organizations that leverages community resources around common goals
- Continue to bring the community together around learning (Connect Now)
- Involve community members through volunteerism and giving